Khamis, 22 September 2011

New Series.. Revenge

Revenge may give me something I didn't realize I'd been missing: A glamorous drama with rich, beautiful people in a gorgeous setting looking to do one another harm. The show harkens back to the prime time sudsers of the 1980s and I think I'm going to enjoy the ride.
Emily Thorne is a beautiful, wealthy, young woman with a mysterious past. When she was a child, her father was framed by some very powerful people and ended up dying in prison. Emily, or actually Amanda back then, was sent to social services and must have had a rough time of it because we later see her getting out of some type of juvenile detention center.
In an added twist, her father was able to leave her with a fortune, which gives her the means to change her name, move back to the Hamptons, and seek her revenge on the people involved in destroying her dad.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan